Health & Safety Intallation Consultant
The Health & Safety Consultant of an Installation/Establishment is appointed by the manager of it and is responsible for advising on health and safety issues and assisting to their management.
The duties of the Installation Health and Safety Consultant include:
- The assessment of the adequacy of the existing Occupational Health and Safety procedures and the level of their application.
- Proposals for the content and the evaluation of the level of training.
- The identification of the necessity of measurements.
- Managing the work-related accidents.
- Proposals for the upgrading of the existing security procedures and measures.
- Checking and evaluating the records kept and / or of the licenses.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) with respect to security level.