Is adressed to
At Facility Managers of all branches of economic activity.
Manage in a standardized and efficient way the facilities your customers trust.
- What is Facility management
- What are FM hard and soft Services
- What the Customer Requires from the Facility Manager (FM) and What the FM Requires from the Customer to Achieve Its Goals
- What are the legal requirements and risks?
- How to properly maintain facilities
- How to prepare and audit the relevant PM Responsibility Budget
- Managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- What are the Key Performance Indicators, KPIs
- How to negotiate, communicate and manage complaints
- Highlights in Cleaning Services
- Important Points in Guard Services – Private Security
Ways of training
traditional training at GEP ACADEMY, lasting 8 hours
After successful participation, a certificate of attendance is given.
Training is provided by GEP – Under the auspices of Hellenic Facility Management Association (http://www.hfma.gr)