World Well-Being Week: June 24 – 28 – Work In The Office!
Did you know that during the summer months the temperature in the workplace should be between 23-26 ° C? What do you do to defuse from the constant computer use? Do you sit properly?
World Well being Week is a first-rate occasion to check out the physical factors in our workplace, to integrate small relaxation techniques from our computer use, and sit properly – ergonomically in our chair.
Office Work – Physical Factors – Microclimate
- During the summer months the temperature in the workplace should be between 23-26 ° C
- The temperature differences between the various parts of the workplace must not be greater than 2 ° C.
- Room humidity should be between 45-60%. The maximum humidity levels by the legislation are 50-70%.
Office Work – Relaxation Techniques!
- We periodically turn our eyes to something behind the screen to give our eyes a chance to rest.
- We periodically rest our eyes by shutting them for at least five seconds.
- Adjust the brightness of the screen to have a light background and, dark text.
- We often blink our eyes
Office Work – Sit Right!
- Loose wrist position
- Head straight
- Eyes look slightly downward without bending the neck
- Chair back support and spine retention
- Loose shoulders – Elbows with a 90 degree bend
- The angle between the thighs and torso is 90-110 degrees
- Feet in full contact with the ground, otherwise footstool use is required